We're not talking about being overly sweet to each other (like Barney or Telly Tubbies) but show some respect. We know that members of the Campuppet community are not always going to agree with each other. If you have a strong opinion, express it creativly. Don't throw rocks at each other. What we mean is just don't abuse each other or the site. Every web community such as Campuppet involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and thousands of users respect that trust. Please try to be one of them.
Everyone Has Something To Say
We feel strongly at Campuppet that everyone has a right to express themself. But we also belive that if Campuppet is to be a thriving creative community, we need to set some basic ground rules. If you have trouble expressing yourself under these rules, create your own web site, that's the beauty and power of the internet.
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you play nice at Campuppet:
- Campuppet is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your images/videos, even if it's a image/video of yourself, don't post it on Campuppet. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post images/videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your image/video shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- Campuppet is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload images/videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload images/videos you didn't make, or use content in your images/videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or images/videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please, we are serious about these rules. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around the guidelines—just understand them, have fun and play nice.
We Are Serious About These Guidelines
Campuppet staff review flagged images/videos 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. When they do, we remove them. Sometimes a image/video doesn’t violate our Community Guidelines, but may not be appropriate for everyone. These images/videos may be age-restricted. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts.
Campuppet Is Your Community
Remember that this is your community! Every member of Campuppet makes the site what it is, so get involved and express yourself!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot to see here, and lots of people creating incredible stuff.
- Let people know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on Campuppet richer. So leave comments, rate images/videos, make your own responses to images/videos that affect you, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate.