Campuppet Prop-Ups are great add-on effects for Apple Photo Booth and iChat software.
When you use Campuppet Prop-Ups with the Apple Photo Booth software you will be able to create unique, custom photo snapshots and video clips with your built-in iSight camera or webcam.
Campuppet Prop-Ups also work with Apple iChat software, allowing you to "wear" crazy masks or to be standing in front of exotic backgrounds while video-conferencing with friends and family.
To use Campuppet Prop-Ups, you will need to have a Macintosh computer that has a iSight or web camera, and is using Mac OS X 10.5 or greater (Leopard). Follow these steps:
1) Download your Campuppet Prop-Up from Campuppet.com.
2) After downloading, an install window should open automatically. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
3) Once you have installed your Campuppet Prop-Up, go ahead and open the Apple Photo Booth application. You will find it on your Dock, or in your 'Applications' folder. The icon for Photo Booth looks like the image on the right.
4) After Photo Booth is opened, go to the 'Photo Booth' menu, select 'About Photo Booth', and check to make sure you are using version 2.0 or greater.
5) Close the 'About Photo Booth' window.
Photo Booth Icon
6) From the main Photo Booth window, click on the 'Effects' button. This will take you to a page with the first 8 built-in Apple video effects (Sepia, Comic Book, etc).
Below these effects, in the center, find a row of small gray square buttons, that are for selecting different effects pages. Also notice the arrows now on left and right of the 'Effects' button.They let you scroll through the effect pages.
7) To start using your Campuppet Prop-Ups, click on the 5th gray square button.
Depending on the number of Campuppet Pro-Ups you have, you may not see the Prop-Up you have just installed. You may need to scroll (left/right arrows) to other effects pages to find it. All Prop-Ups are in alphabetical order.
8) Keep scrolling until you find the one you want. When you see the Campuppet Prop-Up you want to try, just click on it.